Ticket for Jungfraujoch

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    29 June 2016 at 8:16:11 #809565

Hi

I am Ayushi from India .

We are planning to visit Switzerland next week and plan to go to Jungfraujoch .

But , currently we are in Denmark and planning our entire from here .

I am trying to buy Jungfraujoch tickets online , but in the Country section , there is no option to Select my on country i.e. India .

Should i select Denmark and book the tickets. And are the tickets send to the address and not on the mail .

Could you please suggest me a better method to book the tickets.

Thanks

Ayushi

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    29 June 2016 at 8:34:11 #853633

Hi Ayushi, welcome to MySwissAlps!

Which website are you booking from? Note that there is no need to book in advance, it’s optional: http://www.myswissalps.com/ jungfraujoch/ tickets.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    29 June 2016 at 8:40:34 #853634

Hi!!

Yeah i understand its optional, but they say its better to book in advance as July being a peak season there is a possibility that it might get sold out .

So just need to avoid the risk .

• The thread ‘Ticket for Jungfraujoch’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11030 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.