Time for a new adventure

Time for a new adventure

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Chantal
Chantal
944 posts
top member
May 15, 2018 - 9:26 AM

Hello forum members,

This is my last day as moderator for MySwissAlps. Next week I’ll start a new job. Back to corporate life after a one-year break during which I explored many different paths, often outside of my own comfort zone.

I enjoyed working for MySwissAlps. I learned so many things about Switzerland and I’m proud to have worked for a forum that is used by Switzerland enthusiasts from all over the world. The contribution of other forum members is phenomenal, there’s respect for each other and the conversations are lively. I will recommend this website/ forum to everyone who’s planning a trip to Switzerland.

Thank you Arno for giving me the opportunity to work with you. It was a great pleasure. I will keep an eye on the website as there are still so many things for me to explore.

Keep the forum alive, and happy travels!

Chantal

rockoyster
rockoyster
3916 posts
expert
May 15, 2018 - 9:46 AM in reply to Chantal

Bonne chance et bien voyager Chantal. 😎

Chantal
Chantal
944 posts
top member
May 15, 2018 - 4:23 PM in reply to rockoyster

Merci beaucoup rockoyster.

Removed user
Removed user
0 posts
May 16, 2018 - 12:25 AM in reply to Chantal

All the best for your new job Chantal!

Alpenrose

maggiehorswell
maggiehorswell
618 posts
top member
May 16, 2018 - 6:44 PM

Thank you for your valuable contributions to the forum, Chantal, and best wishes for your new adventure!

Maggie

Lucas
Lucas
8881 posts
expert &
May 16, 2018 - 6:51 PM

All the best Chantal!

Arno
Arno
11155 posts
expert &
May 21, 2018 - 7:01 PM

Hi Chantal,

Many thanks to you, it was a pleasure for me as well. We will most certainly miss your knowledge and dedication here! We've already been in touch of course but it's only now that I discovered your good bye post. Quite busy at MySwissAlps - another reason why we will miss you ;-)

Enjoy your new job!

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018