Bernina Express and Tirano to Lugano in May 2020

• Robbaker
    Participant
    11 posts
    17 October 2019 at 22:35:02 #824242

We plan to take the Bernina Express from St Moritz to Tirino on May 10 2020 and continue to Lugarno on the same day. Am I right in saying that the Bernina bus connection from Tirino does not run at that time of year? If this is so, what is the best way to get to Tirino?

Rob

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    17 October 2019 at 23:15:16 #923863

The Bernina Express bus runs daily late April – October so you have no problem in May.

Please be careful with spellings otherwise you may run into trouble when seeking timetables or reservations from people or machines.

Tirano

Lugano

Robbaker
    Participant
    11 posts
    18 October 2019 at 4:28:12 #923864

Oh good! Thankyou for that info .I was a bit worried by a message that i received.

I will now remember to spell the towns correctly!!

Regards, Rob

Anna
    6382 posts
    18 October 2019 at 4:53:04 #923865

Hi Robbaker,

Please find the full details of the Bernina Express route here (including about operating hours and how to travel to Lugano).

Bernina Express route: http://www.myswissalps.com/be rninaexpress/gettingth ere

Regards,
    Anna

• The thread ‘Bernina Express and Tirano to Lugano in May 2020’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.