toulouse by rail at 8;29 and catch flight at 11;55

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
agusekos
agusekos
3 posts
May 14, 2015 - 3:58 PM

We are going to arrive at Toulouse by rail at 08;29 AM, and have to go to the airport to catch a flight departure at 11;55 AM. Will that be all right and have enough time to travel from the station to the airport and checking in?

Wandermann
Wandermann
300 posts
top member
May 14, 2015 - 6:31 PM in reply to agusekos

Hello agusekos,

This website and forum are about Switzerland and not about France. Sometimes questions concerning neighbouring countries are answered if there is a relation to Switzerland (like how to travel into or out of Switzerland).

Are you arriving at Marengo-SNCF railway station? Do you want to travel to Toulouse-Blagnac Airport?
If so, I can only tell you that according to Google Maps it is a 14 minute drive by car over a distance of 9,1 km. I don't know about public transportation, but i think you cold find out. Anyway, you could always take a taxi. And you have more than 3 hours between arriving by train and your flight departure.!

Wrong place for your question I guess, but nevertheless, I hope this helps.

Last modified on May 14, 2015 - 8:08 PM by Wandermann
agusekos
agusekos
3 posts
May 15, 2015 - 3:11 PM in reply to Wandermann

Ow Yess, forgive me about that, but the fact is the fligt departure will go to Geneva by Easyjet.
Thank you very much for the answer, i just need to convince myself and now i am sure i can make it to the airport.

Slowpoke
Slowpoke
5682 posts
expert
May 15, 2015 - 11:04 PM in reply to agusekos
<<" but the fact is the fligt departure will go to Geneva by Easyjet.">>
Not clear to me...why are you flying to Geneva?
agusekos
agusekos
3 posts
May 16, 2015 - 3:14 PM in reply to Slowpoke

I mean that my question is still related to Switzerland, since i am about to fly to Geneva for vacation. Thanks.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019