Train from Zurich airport to Geneva airport

Train from Zurich airport to Geneva airport

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
mishazlin
mishazlin
3 posts
Nov 18, 2016 - 10:58 PM

Hello,

kindly advise what are the price like between train ride from Zurich airport to Geneva airport?

is it better to buy way in advane through online or through a walk in? As I can see the schedules is quite frequently between 2 journey.

To buy online, is it under SBB website?

Thanks.

Arno
Arno
11133 posts
expert &
Nov 19, 2016 - 9:33 AM

Hi mishazlin,

If you don't have a pass the regular price is CHF 94. How to buy tickets is explained here. Buying locally or online through the SBB or anyone else, in advance or last minute is all the same price. Buying in advance does save you the time of going to a ticketing machine or waiting for a ticket desk on the spot. I recently discovered a new website you may want to try: www.happyrail.com/en. I know the team of the site so I know they are trusted. We'll add the site to the MySwissAlps pages later. Anyway, they sell these tickets too, and you can print them at home. Geneva Airport is called "Geneve Airport" on that site.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2018