Train tickets to Montreux, Geneva, Lucerne

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    1 September 2016 at 21:47:05 #810021

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greeting of the day.. I”m Mohammad Aljamal from the UAE(Dubai)

Planing to come for a quick holiday with my wife to Zurich

And I”m looking for a ticket taking us from

• Zurich to Montreux (return)
    • Montreux to Geneva (return)
    • Zurich to Lucerne (return)

Our holiday will be around 4 Days
    Could you kindly advice me which ticket can I buy which includes all of those places??

Could you provide me the price for an Adult and a youth tickets?

Looking forward to hear from you..
    Thanks in advance

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    2 September 2016 at 11:46:02 #855660

Hello Mohammad,

Welcome to MySwissAlps! A 4-day Swiss Travel Pass includes all trains in Switzerland, including the towns you mentioned. The price is CHF 251 for adults and CHF 213 for youth up to 25 years old. You can save time by printing the passes at home through http://www.swissrailways.com/ en. After filling out your address, they will show the delivery options. Pick “Online Ticket” from the bottom of the list. They will e-mail the passes (no delivery fees) within 1 to 3 business days.

All pass information can be found here: myswissalps.com/ swisstravelpass and myswissalps.com/ train/ticketspasses.

Have a great trip!

• The thread ‘Train tickets to Montreux, Geneva, Lucerne’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.