Transport package for Mt Pilatus and Mt Titlis

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    30 May 2012 at 23:57:25 #805316

Hi, I will be at Lucern in June and will visit Mt Pilatus via the cogwheel train and Mt Titlis via the gondola.

Besides going to the respective train and gondola station to purchase the tickets, is there like a discounted package tickets available if we decide to go to both places?

My trip will start at Alpnachstad and Engelburg as I am driving. Will be 2 adult & 1 child

Thanks guys.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7094 posts
    1 June 2012 at 11:27:36 #836272

Hello mdazrin74! As far as I’m aware, there’s no combination package for Pilatus and Titlis. You’ll have to buy separate tickets for both mountains. Prices are listed at the Pilatus and the Titlis websites.

• The thread ‘Transport package for Mt Pilatus and Mt Titlis’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10620 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.