Mar 30, 2016 - 1:59 PM
I have got a couple of questions regarding the transportation to Mt. Titlis and Mt. Pilatus.
1. is it better to travel via this route --> Lucerne --> Engelbert --> Mt. Titles or from Trubsee --> Stand--> Kleintitlis?
2. Do I assume that I just take the train from Lucerne to Trubsee if I went for this second option?
3. on the webpage, it says that The cogwheel train from Alpnachstad does not operate in Winter, from about mid November to mid May (depending on the weather). but I managed to find some connections from the timetable.. how can I tell which type of transport it is from the timetable? (I'm plan to go on the 14.04.16) (see attachment below)
4. If the above cogwheel train doesn't operate- is going via Kriens the only option to Pilatus?
5. Lastly, would it be better for me stay in Interlaken or Lauterbrunnen?
Thanks a lot!