Travel blog: best ski resorts in Switzerland

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    27 July 2020 at 12:35:34 #825631

Hello Guys !!

How are you all doing ?

We just wish each one of you is healthy & safe amidst Corona Chaos.

Nevertheless, after having received your wonderful response on our Trip report published on My Swiss Alps earlier ( http://www.myswissalps.com/forum/topic/an-incredible-swiss-train-journey-to-jungfraujoch ) and just to infuse Happy Travel vibes , we are back again with another blog post on Switzerland .

This time, its a guest post shared by another fellow blogger and subsequently published by us on our Blog . Here we go :

Best Ski Resorts in Switzerland

the-passport-souls.travel.blog/2020/07/26/best-ski-resorts-in-switzerland/

We sincerely that you will like the content above .

Further we would request our traveller friends here to please let us know about some more Ski resorts that might not have been covered in our blog post above .

Thank you and Namaste !

Much Regards

Rahul & Nishtha

India

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7116 posts
    27 July 2020 at 13:48:07 #933968

Hi Rahul and Nishtha! We’ve been in touch about this: good to see you’ve been able to post the link to your travel blog here. I like Anna’s guest post about ski resorts. Nice to see Davos/Klosters being mentioned too. It may not that be well-known to summer tourists, but it’s a great destination in several seasons!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    27 July 2020 at 14:25:16 #933969

Hi Annika

Thank you for helping me out on messenger to finally share the blog post here.

Yes, Anna has written it very well but unfortunately during our 3 day stay at Switzerland , we couldn’t visit any of the ski resorts ..So we so wish to cover the same next time ..But don’t know , when will this Covid-19 leave us all permanently and we will be able to travel freely again .

Annika
    7116 posts
    28 July 2020 at 6:28:06 #933970

Hi Rahul,

I understand that a 3 day visit doesn’t leave much room to visit those resorts. You certainly need a longer return trip :-)! Unfortunately it’s a bit too early to plan travel dates indeed. Tourism in Switzerland is possible again, but mainly for European tourists at the moment. You can follow this thread for the latest updates: http://www.myswissalps.com/forum/topic/does-the-corona-virus-affect-trips-to-switzerland. I hope things will soon change for the better, allowing you and everyone else to travel safely again. Let us know if you start planning; we’d be happy to assist you!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    28 July 2020 at 6:50:53 #933971

Sure . Thank you !

Annika
    7116 posts
    28 July 2020 at 10:07:48 #933972

You’re welcome Rahul!

• The thread ‘Travel blog: best ski resorts in Switzerland’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.