Travelers Wifi available for Germany too?

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 September 2016 at 12:36:07 #810067

Our trip is getting close now (less than 2 weeks out) and we are putting final touches on our plans.

Based on your recommendation I have ordered the travelers wifi for our time in Switzerland. It seemed very handy to have for things like the SBB app and weather. We are traveling a week in Germany prior to Switzerland and when I ordered this it got me thinking if they do this in Germany. We will have a car in Germany and we could use it for a GPS. When I googled it I saw many companies.

Does anyone have any experience using another wifi company other than travelers for other countries?

Thanks for all your help, we are so excited and have gotten so many great ideas from this. I am still trying to digest Kim’s lengthy helpful hints for the BO. It is wonderful!

Ellen

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15471 posts
    9 September 2016 at 14:39:07 #855843

Hi Ellen,

I’m sure you will like the Travelers Wifi device! As for other countries: the device of http://www.tepwireless.com seems like a good option to me. But I haven’t tried that one myself yet.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    9 September 2016 at 15:26:54 #855844

Thanks Arno,

That’s the one I was looking at.

Ellen

• The thread ‘Travelers Wifi available for Germany too?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.