Jul 4, 2019 - 5:25 AM
in reply to Slowpoke
I'm working on the minute details on my plan at the moment, had a few questions, you could answer them whenever you have some time.
1. Would there any provision to buy some food / cup of coffee on the train from Zurich to Wengen. I'd need to get refreshment after the long 24 hours flight or would you recommend picking up something from the airport?
2. In one of the posts, someone recommended buying the Salt mobile sim. Would that be available on the airport or somewhere outside?
3. My plan in Wengen still looks sketchy but I hope to cover the following treks:
- Mannlichen to KS , Grutschalp to Murren , Lauterbrunnen to Stechelberg
4. Would there be time with those treks to visit any lakes in Interlaken?
5. You mentioned that you had a friend, an American expat, who'd be pleased to meet me for a cup of coffee. Would I have the honour to meet him?
6. Will I need to make an appointment to visit the Emmental Show Dairy?
I've managed to get through our notes till the Dairy, will write to you again as I proceed.