Trip from Grindelwald

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
prnv-2000
prnv-2000
2 posts
Aug 19, 2012 - 7:34 AM
Hi,

I am holding a swiss 2 for 1 pass, can you please advice what will be cost for a trip from Grindelwald/ lauterbrunnen to Junggfraujoch. ( one way )
and what will be the cost to way back from Jungfraujoch to grindelwald ( since i have swiss pass , can there be way to come for free )

Cheers
Pranav
Annika
Annika
5006 posts
expert &
Aug 20, 2012 - 5:10 AM
Hello Pranav! Costs can be found at the Jungfrau Railways website. With your Swiss Pass, the ride will be discounted by 25%. The downloadable validity map at the Swiss Pass page provides such information.
Last modified on Dec 28, 2014 - 4:35 PM by Arno
prnv-2000
prnv-2000
2 posts
Aug 20, 2012 - 2:28 PM
HI,

Thanks for reply, but looking at Website Provided i donot get clear price, what is saw was Grindelwald to Jungfrojoch will cost 90CHF with swiss pass , but what about returning back.
can you pls advice on it.

2) how can i combine this day trip to Titlis rotate air also.
Thanks & Regards
Pranav
Arno
Arno
12143 posts
expert &
Aug 20, 2012 - 3:32 PM
Hi Pranav,

The return ticket price is listed there as well (CHF 170).

Going to the Titlis the same day is too much. Please check the timetable for details (you'll find a link is at the left side of this page).

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019