Trip report Switzerland May 2017

• Shroffchetan
    Participant
    255 posts
    21 May 2019 at 9:27:44 #821756

Hi Friends

I am a bit late in posting in this forum. I did a self planned Switzerland trip from India with my wife, teenage son, and parents (age more than 65 years). I wanted my parents to visit Europe but the most scenic part of Europe and I am glad that I visited Switzerland.

I shall give write this post in brief since I wrote detailed travel blogs on the same for benefit of all who wish to travel. Please note that I intended to write for benefit of fellow travellers without any commercial interest. I read so many blogs and it is my turn to contribute for others benefit

I am giving link of two blog pages here

Switzerland plan in general

chetantravel.wordpress .com/switzerland/

Switzerland itinerary for 9 days

chetantravel.wordpress .com/swiss-itinerary/

My Travelogue on YouTube can be found here:

youtu.be/TCF847zGynY

Unfortunately I did not come across myswissalps website when I was planning my trip. Otherwise it would have been a bit better

Thanks for reading

Chetan Shroff live in Pune India

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    21 May 2019 at 10:14:06 #912951

Dear Chetan Shroff,

Thanks a million for sharing your blog with the members of MySwissAlps, you put an incredible amount of work into it! Congratulations and thank you again!

I am sure it will be of great help to lots of members planning to explore Switzerland.

Best,
    Steph

Shroffchetan
    Participant
    255 posts
    23 May 2019 at 17:12:35 #912952

Thank you for encouraging words

traveljet
    Participant
    387 posts
    31 May 2019 at 8:55:30 #912953

Hello Shroffchetan,

Thank you for your lovely photos and trip report. You put a great deal of work into it and I am sure others will benefit from your tips and advice. We have been to Switzerland 4 times and it remains our favourite destination.

If you do return, try to stay in Murren where the alps are so close up – take the mountain cablecar up to Birg platform and do the Birg Thrill Walk. The bridge wraps itself around the cliff and the views are amazing. It’s lovely (provided you aren’t afraid of heights.).

Myswissalps has tons of trip reports – thanks to many members who have done their part to repay the kindness of others who chipped in to answer their questions.

Glad you enjoyed yourselves.

Shroffchetan
    Participant
    255 posts
    7 June 2019 at 9:08:52 #912954

Thanks a ton for your suggestions and appreciation. Hope to return to Switzerland – money permitting. By reading these reports, I realized many have visited several times. Great boost

• The thread ‘Trip report Switzerland May 2017’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.