May 4, 2016 - 4:33 PM
Hi again...need some help with regards to visiting trummelbach falls and lake thun in 1 day from wengen.
1) Which is the better/logical route? Wengen-trummelbach falls-lake Thun or Wengen-lake Thun-trummelbach falls? Please indicate the train/buses to take if possible
2) need some suggestions on what to do in trummelbach falls
3) is there some sort of entrance/ticket to go into trummelbach falls?
4) with my route coming from Wengen which is better to board the boat ride in lake Thun? The rail station of Thun or the rail station of Interlaken West?
5) Do I need to reserve the boat ride in lake thun or can I just purchase the ticket on the docks?