Unable to book Chocolate Train on 22 June

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    12 June 2019 at 15:26:10 #822225

I try to book chocolate train in web of Goldenpass Line. I do as per the reservation procedure in web. That is select the train on 0844 from Montreux to Montbovon and select the seat. However, there is no check box for me to select the chcolate train option.

just wonder if anyone know if the chocolate train operate at sunday?

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

rockoyster
    Participant
    8889 posts
    12 June 2019 at 22:32:36 #914949

Only operating Monday – Thursday in June. See http://www.goldenpass.ch/en/g oldenpass/offer/view?id=15

You can still take regular trains to Broc Fabrique and include Golden Pass Panoramic or Belle Époque as far as Montbovon.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    13 June 2019 at 0:29:53 #914950

thanks rockoyster

I believe entrance is free for Swiss Travel Pass to Madison cailer in Broc.

Do I need reservation if I have Swiss Travel Pass?

Please advice me.

Thanks

Raymond

Arno
    15484 posts
    13 June 2019 at 6:43:56 #914951

Hi Raymond,

Yes, entrance is free and reservations are not required, nor possible I think.

• The thread ‘Unable to book Chocolate Train on 22 June’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.