Upgrading Swiss air ticket when flying with on SAS

• Classic_Sue
    Participant
    7 posts
    18 August 2019 at 8:01:39 #823447

I am trying to upgrade a Swiss Air ticket when flying with on SAS operated flight but both airlines do not offer a solution although they say it is possible. Can anyone advise how I can go about this? Thanks.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    18 August 2019 at 12:47:59 #920318

Hello Classic Sue,

I recommend contacting the airline(s) directly in order to do your upgrade, do you have any kind of contact on your flight booking?!

MySwissAlps.com is mainly focussed on support once IN Switzerland, however, there’s so many travellers contributing to the forum that you might receive more valuable input from another member soon.

Sorry for not being able to support more than that.

Best,
    Steph

• The thread ‘Upgrading Swiss air ticket when flying with on SAS’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11070 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.