Uploading Swiss Travel Pass on SBB app

• Kpenwell875
    Participant
    2 posts
    27 June 2022 at 11:16:54 #827614

Hi there, I’m having trouble uploading my Swiss travel pass onto the SBB app…the app requests a10 digit costumer ID and my ticket (received from Happy Rail and downloadable with code) only shows 12 digit ticket no. and a 9 digit order no. and neither are working with the app….I’m hoping to purchase cable car and gondola fairs for half price using my pass….any help would be greatly appreciated thks

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Michaelpgrif
    Participant
    7 posts
    27 June 2022 at 15:24:55 #943679

That customer ID is for Swiss citizens who have the Swiss Pass, not the Swiss Travel Pass. Yeah, not confusing at all LOL! Just carry the Swiss Travel Pass with you on phone or paper and when you buy cable car tix where you get 50% off with STP, just check half-fare. You then show both to ticket attendant. If the clouds clear in Lauterbrunnen in am, hoping to do just that for Schilthorn.

Anna
    6382 posts
    27 June 2022 at 17:19:22 #943680

Hi Kpenwell875,

Welcome to MySwissAlps.

There’s no need to link your Swiss Travel Pass to the SBB app. You can just upload it your to mobile wallet or show the PDF copy/QR code upon inspection. You can still use the app to check timetables and buy half-fare tickets for mountain transportation where applicable. You can find more information on how to use the STP here: http://www.myswissalps.com/swisstravelpass/howtouse

Regards,

Anna

• The thread ‘Uploading Swiss Travel Pass on SBB app’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.