About us | Contact | n%2Fa | n%2Fa
Home Get in touch Forum Uploading Swiss Travel Pass on SBB app
MySwissAlps features ads, commercial and non-commercial links.

Uploading Swiss Travel Pass on SBB app

Print this page
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Kpenwell875
Kpenwell875
2 posts
Jun 27, 2022 - 11:16 AM

Hi there, I’m having trouble uploading my Swiss travel pass onto the SBB app…the app requests a10 digit costumer ID and my ticket (received from Happy Rail and downloadable with code) only shows 12 digit ticket no. and a 9 digit order no. and neither are working with the app….I’m hoping to purchase cable car and gondola fairs for half price using my pass….any help would be greatly appreciated thks

Michaelpgrif
Michaelpgrif
7 posts
Jun 27, 2022 - 3:24 PM in reply to Kpenwell875

That customer ID is for Swiss citizens who have the Swiss Pass, not the Swiss Travel Pass. Yeah, not confusing at all LOL! Just carry the Swiss Travel Pass with you on phone or paper and when you buy cable car tix where you get 50% off with STP, just check half-fare. You then show both to ticket attendant. If the clouds clear in Lauterbrunnen in am, hoping to do just that for Schilthorn.

Anna
Anna
3856 posts
expert &
Jun 27, 2022 - 5:19 PM in reply to Kpenwell875

Hi Kpenwell875,

Welcome to MySwissAlps.

There's no need to link your Swiss Travel Pass to the SBB app. You can just upload it your to mobile wallet or show the PDF copy/QR code upon inspection. You can still use the app to check timetables and buy half-fare tickets for mountain transportation where applicable. You can find more information on how to use the STP here: www.myswissalps.com/swisstravelpass/howtouse

Regards,

Anna

SWISS TRAVEL MUST KNOWS

All you need to know about traveling by train, bus or car in Switzerland.

More

NEED SOME TIPS ON WHERE TO SLEEP?

Hand picked Swiss hotels and other accommodations are right here.

More

Who's MySwissAlps.com?
We're passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about planning a trip to Switzerland since 2002.
More about us

© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2022