URGENT: in Milan, have web ticket, how to get SBB

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
summersea999
summersea999
1 post
Oct 26, 2012 - 7:03 PM
Hi,
I have get ticket from Milan to Zurich for tomorrow train from SBB website , but I just found I should change it to a real ticket in Switzerland. I plan to buy a ticket to take another train from Milan to Chiasso, then change my web ticket to a real ticket at Chiasso and take my train (arrive at Chiasso at 7:52) to Zurich . My question is, when I arrive at Chiasso, it's too early, I guess there is no people in train station office, how can I change my web ticket to a real ticket?
Or, can I wait at Chiasso till the people arrive office then change my ticket, but maybe itàs latter than my train arrive Chinasso(I mean latter than 7:52)?
Thank you so much. Very urgent.
BR
Arno
Arno
12142 posts
expert &
Oct 27, 2012 - 2:33 AM
Hi BR,

I'm not sure why you should change your ticket. I would advice to ask the train personnel whether this is really necessary before spending time on that. The ticket office in Chiasso will open at 9:30 (Sundays). Further opening hours are on the SBB website.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019