Urgent: In Switzerland, where to buy Swiss Pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    24 May 2011 at 13:40:06 #805163

Hi

I am in Interlaken currently, and need to know as soon as possible, if Interlaken West or Interlaken OST can sell me the Swiss Pass for 4 days?

I just realized after posting for several times on this topic, that the options that I was reviewing were for shipping the pass.
    I had thought to buy this pass from Interlaken once I arrive, which I did today.

But unfortunately I arrived late and the ticket office was closed – But I just read and realized that not all stations sell the PASSES???? So does Interlaken West or Interlaken OST sell Swiss Pass ????

I would really appreciate a fast response so I can buy this pass the first thing tomorrow morning …

Thanks

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Olga
    Participant
    346 posts
    24 May 2011 at 22:52:19 #835761

Hello,

I’m very sure that you can buy your Swiss Pass in Interlaken Ost, because I bought my Pass there too once or twice. And I’m pretty sure that you will be able to buy your Pass at Interlaken West Station too.

Have a nice stay!

Arno
    15471 posts
    25 May 2011 at 0:20:24 #835762

Hi Sunil,

Good to hear that your trip can now begin! If you have been looking at pre-sale prices previously, you probably find that the local prices in Interlaken are a bit higher, but you will indeed be able to purchase your pass there.

Enjoy Switzerland!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    27 April 2012 at 6:05:45 #835763

Hi, I am coming to Switzerland with my family of 5 for a week in May with 2 older children and one age 11. I am planning to take the Swiss Pass promotion 2 for 1 and my question is that can I buy the Swiss Pass tickets at Zurich airport when we land and can I also get the Swiss Family Card at the same time when I purchase my Swiss Pass tickets at the Zurich Airport train ticket counter? Thank you.

Arno
    15471 posts
    28 April 2012 at 9:14:22 #835764

Hi aslam,

The 2-for-1 promotion is not for sale on Swiss rail stations. Please purchase your pass through one of the resellers listed in the 2-for-1 topic. Alternatively, you can visit the Swiss Pass page and fill out your country, travelers and desired pass to find the best reseller. Some resellers provide the Swiss Family Card along with your pass, others do not. In the latter case, you can get the card for free at any manned Swiss rail station upon showing your pass and passports.

I’m going to close this topic now as it was almost a year old. Please feel free to post further messages about the promotion in the 2-for-1 topic or create a new topic.

Enjoy your stay!

• The thread ‘Urgent: In Switzerland, where to buy Swiss Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10730 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.