Wengen – Männlichen cable car in April 2022

• Buddysmom
    Participant
    2 posts
    12 July 2021 at 18:48:55 #825929

Hello everyone,

I have searched the FAQ and have not found the answer to this one. My plans have changed and I will be visiting Switzerland in April 2022. I would love to take the cable car from Wengan to Mannlichen but it has been mentioned that the cable cars do not run all months. I went to the website but I was unable to find out if the cable cars would be running in April. Would anyone be able to let me know or perhaps tell me where I could locate that information. Thank you in advance.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Anna
    6384 posts
    12 July 2021 at 19:22:03 #935671

Hi Buddysmom,

Welcome to MySwissAlps.

The cable car from Wengen to Männlichen will be operational until 3 April 2022 and then will be closed for maintenance until mid May.

You can also travel to Männlichen with the gondola from Grindelwald. This runs until 18 April 2022 before it will be closed temporarily for maintenance work.

You can find more details about how to get to Männlichen here: http://www.myswissalps.com/mannlichen/gettingthere

Regards,

Anna

• The thread ‘Wengen – Männlichen cable car in April 2022’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11070 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.