Where can I buy Winter Tell Pass

• Hafizah
    Participant
    21 posts
    1 January 2017 at 12:17:39 #810497

Hi there,

ill be travelling to Lucerne through Zurich (airport) on 12/1/2017 and am trying to purchase the winter tell pass online.

However, there is no option for print by ourselves at home and the pass need to be delivered to the home address.

Kindly advise whether i can purchase the tell pass at zurich airport.

Thank you.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15483 posts
    1 January 2017 at 12:22:31 #857668

Hi Hafizah,

You can buy the pass at the airport train station (during opening hours) and from the websites listed here.

Have a good trip!

Hafizah
    Participant
    21 posts
    1 January 2017 at 14:35:19 #857669

Tq Arno! Can i buy tell pass online and print at home

Arno
    15483 posts
    1 January 2017 at 15:18:46 #857670

You’re welcome! No, you can’t, but you can buy it online and have it shipped to you for free. That’s cheaper than buying in Switzerland, and you’ll save time on arrival. Please see http://www.happyrail.com/en/p ass/europe/switzerland /regional-pass-tell-pass, and to compare see myswissalps.com/ tellpasswinter/price.

• The thread ‘Where can I buy Winter Tell Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10970 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.