Where is Zermatt Peak Pass”s sales points

• Harryleung20
    Participant
    4 posts
    22 May 2022 at 14:53:27 #827260

So I would like to buy the peak pass with my swiss travel pass. However the website said I can only buy it in person because I have to show my travel pass when buying. I would like to ask where is Zermatt Peak Pass’s sales points ? What is theire opening hours? Thank you.

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15484 posts
    22 May 2022 at 15:30:28 #942163

Hi Harryleung20,

Welcome to MySwissAlps! Any of the cable car/train stations in Zermatt is a sales point. They’re open all day, as long as the transportation operates. The Gornergrat train station (across the street from the main line train station) is one of the options. The main line station will probably sell it too.

Have fun!

Hughandlisa1
    Participant
    35 posts
    24 May 2022 at 16:34:41 #942164

I’ve been looking in to the Peak Pass myself for our trip in early July …do you have to have a “key card” to purchase the Peak Pass…the link that you guys sent indicated something like that and that you’d have to have the key card five days in advance before purchasing the Peak Pass…I was hoping that we could simply purchase the Peak Pass at one of the train/ lift station outlets in Zermatt and that it would be in the form of a ticket

Anna
    6384 posts
    24 May 2022 at 17:31:06 #942165

Hi Hughandlisa1,

The key card is geared for local visitors and residents so don’t worry about it.

You can purchase the Peak Pass from the following sales points in Zermatt:

• Zermatt Tourist Infomation Centre (at the Zermatt train station)
    • Gornergratbahn valley station (across the street from the Zermatt train station)
    • Matterhorn Glacier Paradise valley station
    • Sunnegga valley station
    • various ticket machines

Regards,

Anna

Hughandlisa1
    Participant
    35 posts
    24 May 2022 at 18:12:28 #942166

Great, thank you Anna!

• The thread ‘Where is Zermatt Peak Pass”s sales points’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11070 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.