Where to book reservations for Bernina Express bus

• Willdenvally
    Participant
    34 posts
    18 June 2022 at 7:13:31 #827529

Hi

Please could you advise where I may book the seat reservations and the bus tickets for the Bernina Express.

Regards

William

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Anna
    6376 posts
    18 June 2022 at 8:41:52 #943349

Hi Wildenvally,

For Bernina Express reservations, you can find more information and make your bookings here: http://www.myswissalps.com/berninaexpress/tickets

Regards,

Anna

Willdenvally
    Participant
    34 posts
    18 June 2022 at 9:27:20 #943350

Hi Anna

I feel a lit bit stupid but all I see on the link is for the purchase of the rail tickets. Should I just by a day cruise pass for the Lake Luzern segment.

Regards

William

Willdenvally
    Participant
    34 posts
    18 June 2022 at 10:04:10 #943351

Hi Anna

Please disregard my reply above . What I mean to ask is I was unable to find the site to book the bus leg from Tirano to Lugano.

Regards

William

Arno
    15484 posts
    18 June 2022 at 12:38:03 #943352

Hi William,

On http://www.myswissalps.com/berninaexpress/tickets, the first link under “Tickets” points to the RhB website and they offer the bus too. Currently that site doesn’t seem to work though, so I suggest you try again later.

Willdenvally
    Participant
    34 posts
    18 June 2022 at 22:58:17 #943353

Hi

Thanks very much.

Regards

William

• The thread ‘Where to book reservations for Bernina Express bus’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11030 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.