Where to buy transfer ticket

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    22 January 2011 at 6:11:59 #804094

Hi,
    I and my husband are planning for a trip amsterdam and switzerland during 3 week of April 2011. We reside in kazakhstan. We would like to first arrive in zurich from amsterdam and then take train immediately to Interlaken stay there for 3 days . During which we would like to visit the places which ever is possible and then come back to zurich stay for one day and return to amsterdam.
    I am planning to take up a transfer ticket. I would want to know where can i get the transfer ticket from amsterdam on my arrival there(anything possible over counter). It is very difficult here in kazakhstan to receive any mails as it mostly does not come or comes very late after 3 or four months.
    I would also like to receive some advice on which places i can see during this trip to Interlaken and zurich.
    with regards,
    akshaya

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Arno
    15483 posts
    23 January 2011 at 4:11:05 #832104

Hi Akshaya,

Welcome to this website! Tickets to Kazakhstan would be delivered by DHL courier. Perhaps such a delivery is easier for you than regular mail? I’m not sure whether this ticket can be purchased in Amsterdam. They probably do sell the Swiss Pass, but I don’t know about the Swiss Transfer Ticket. Another option would be to purchase a regular ticket Zurich – Interlaken, either in Amsterdam or in Zurich. It’s just CHF 8 more than a Swiss Transfer Ticket. A third option is to have your tickets delivered to Amsterdam, but that’s only possible in case you have an address there where someone is available to sign for receipt.

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    23 January 2011 at 7:38:25 #832105

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestions. Can you please suggest me what places i can cover in zurich and interlaken during this trip? I want to go to jungfruc , some details about this mountain trip and some details about the golden pass trip at least partly to do by myself.

with regards,

akshaya

• The thread ‘Where to buy transfer ticket’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.