Which pass to purchase for 2 weeks Graubünden

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    19 July 2016 at 11:52:42 #809718

My husband and I are arriving in Zurich in mid-September for two weeks of hiking (formerly quite fit but now walking in our 60’s). We need to know which travel pass would be most cost effective. We arrive in Zurich and will travel to Pontresina, Guarda, and Scoul and then back to Zurich. If there are funiculars to help us up or down to hike, we might opt to take those as well.

Thank you!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Annika
    7116 posts
    19 July 2016 at 17:53:58 #854348

Hi DeviDasi!

Which pass is best depends on all details of your itinerary. Here are some options to look into. If you want to calculate which is most economical, please refer to this guide:

Note that quite some hotels in the Upper Engadine allow free use of regional mountain transportation if you book at least 2 nights. I’m not sure if your Pontresina hotel is booked yet, but if not, this list of participating hotels may be interesting: http://www.myswissalps.com/fo rum/topic/free-mountain-trips-with-hotel-bookings-st-moritz.

• The thread ‘Which pass to purchase for 2 weeks Graubünden’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 10980 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.