Winter trip to Switzerland in end Jan 23 for 2week

• Rasa
    Participant
    13 posts
    30 May 2022 at 3:34:57 #827348

Hi All,

Planning to travel for 2 weeks end Jan 23. Travelling first time to Switzerland. Can advise on an itinerary. We are planning to fly in to Zurich and spend 2 week for winter sightseeing. Any advice please.

With Regard

Ms Rajes

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Anna
    6382 posts
    30 May 2022 at 3:50:02 #942548

Hi Ms Rajes,

You can find useful information and tips on how to plan a winter trip here: http://www.myswissalps.com/winter

Hope this gets you started. Let us know if you need more information.

Regards,

Anna

Arno
    15484 posts
    31 May 2022 at 8:53:08 #942549

Hello Ms Rajes,

There are lots of options. If you want to travel by train (which I advise, especially in winter), this itinerary may be a good starting point: http://www.myswissalps.com/plantrip/doityourself/sampleitineraries/scenictrainswinter. You can customize it to your preferences, add nights wherever you want, reverse the order, and so on.

I hope this suggestion, and the winter planning section referred to by Anna, get you started.

Rasa
    Participant
    13 posts
    1 June 2022 at 0:29:42 #942550

Thank you Arno and Anna. Yes, will get started planning for my winter trip!!!

With Regard

Rasa

• The thread ‘Winter trip to Switzerland in end Jan 23 for 2week’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11060 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.