Mar 11, 2015 - 5:44 AM
The Zermatt Peak Pass includes all the major lifts and trains, but no ski lifts, so it fits your requirements. This is what's included:
- Cable car Zermatt - Klein Matterhorn + entrance to the glacier palace
- Gondola Zermatt - Schwarzsee
- Cogwheel train Zermatt - Gornergrat
- Funicular/cable car Zermatt - Sunnegga - Blauherd - Rothorn
- Trains Randa - Täsch - Zermatt
The Swiss Transfer Ticket Combi qualifies as a half fare card so it should give you a discount on the Peak Pass. It's not 50% off though, but about 25%.
The Swiss Transfer Ticket Combi needs to be purchased online here (select the right product from the "Rail product" list and click "Show results"). The Peak Pass can be purchased locally or online here.
Last modified on Dec 24, 2021 - 11:20 AM by Arno