Sep 10, 2014 - 7:16 AM
I am travelling in a group of 5 (me,hubby, my mum & my 3 year old twin boys) from 16th Mar 2015 - 24th Mar 2015.
My itinerary is as follows;
Arrival in ZRH on 16th Mar & will travel to Grinderwald.
Between 16th Mar - 21st Mar - Will be staying in Grinderwald and explore surrounding areas below;
1) Rhine Falls (no preference on mode of transport)
2) Jungfrau (no preference on mode of transport)
3) Kleine Schdeigg (no preference on mode of transport)
4) Wengen (no preference on mode of transport)
5) Cable car to First then hike to Lake Bachalpsee
6) Cable car to Mannlichen
7) Lauterbrunnen by train
8) Cable car up to Grutschalp
10) Murrenbahn to Schilthornbahn
12) Trummelbach falls
13) Interlaken - Giessbach falls (can take red funicular)
14) Brienz Rothorn Bahn / Lake Brienz.
Between 22nd & 23rd Mar - Will be exploring Zurich and depart on 24th Mar (morning flight)
Please advise if it is cheaper to buy the Bernese Oberland Regional Pass or the Swiss Pass / Flexi Pass as I get very confused. Can I know if the BO regional pass cover the train from Zurich airport to Grinderwald?