About the Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland
Learn all about the Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland here! Let's start with a brief summary:
- Free unlimited traveling for 4, 6, 8 or 10 consecutive days in the Bernese Oberland region;
- Transport by train, bus, boat and into the mountains (cable cars, etc.) is mostly free;
- Remaining transportation is discounted by 50%;
- Discounts on attractions;
- Available for 1st or 2nd class traveling;
- Available for traveling from May to October;
- Children travel along at a low fixed price.
The Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland suits your plans if:
- you have planned a lot of traveling in this region only. You'll save money as point to point tickets are more expensive;
- you prefer ticketless traveling. You don't need to get tickets for all transportation that is covered for free;
- your plans are not set in stone or you want to be flexible. The Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland allows spontaneous trips at no extra cost.
HOW TO USE
Learn how to use the Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland once you are in the Bernese Oberland.
Even more information and tips about the Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland.
How to choose the best rail pass, where to buy one, about seat reservations and much more.