About the Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland
Learn all about the Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland here! Let's start with a brief summary:
- You'll get free unlimited traveling for 3, 4, 6, 8 or 10 consecutive days in the Bernese Oberland region.
- Transport by train, bus, boat and into the mountains (cable cars, etc.) is mostly free.
- Remaining transportation is discounted by 50% (exceptions apply).
- There are discounts on attractions.
- The pass is available for 1st or 2nd class traveling.
- The pass is available for traveling in summer (in 2022: April 1 to October 31).
- Children travel along at a low fixed rate or for free.
The Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland suits your plans if:
- you have planned a lot of traveling in this region only. You'll save money as point to point tickets are more expensive.
- you prefer ticketless traveling. You don't need to get tickets for all transportation that is covered for free.
- your plans are not set in stone or you want to be flexible. The Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland allows spontaneous trips at no extra cost.
HOW TO USE
Learn how to use the Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland once you are in the Bernese Oberland.
Even more information and tips about the Regional-Pass Bernese Oberland.
How to choose the best rail pass, where to buy one, about seat reservations and much more.
Is something not clear yet? Just post your questions to the Swiss rail forum and get a quick answer.