Charger / Socket in Zurich

Charger / Socket in Zurich

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
ShankerSri
ShankerSri
8 posts
May 11, 2011 - 2:40 PM
Hi All,

I am traveling to Zurich from India, and will be there around 10 days, and roaming around near by diff places with in Swiss. would like to know if I need to buy any adapter / socket for charging my camera / mobile phone. OR same charger as we have in india will work there. please let me know immdtly, as I have less than 24 hrs to buy.

-Thanks in advance for your help.

-Best Regards
Shanker
Arno
Arno
7345 posts
expert &
May 12, 2011 - 2:16 AM
Hi Shanker,

There's some information about half way this page, and kropla.com provides more detailed information about sockets in different countries. You should be able to purchase an adapter at Zurich airport, and there are a lot of stores at the Zurich main rail station as well.
SwissMountainLeader
SwissMountainLeader
55 posts
May 19, 2011 - 4:39 AM
My Swiss/European charger works in India so I think you'll be OK. But your Indian sockets are not all the same are they? I'm sure I've seen more than one type in India.

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016