Jul 13, 2010 - 2:30 AM
Hello NM Skier,
1) The Swiss Saver Flexi Pass
can be used by two or more persons travelling together. So if you want to buy this Pass, splitting up in first and second class will not be possible, unless you buy two of these Passes, one for first class and one for second class.
2) The Swiss Saver Flexi Pass allows you to travel on the Glacier Express
, but you will have to make reservations
, which will cost you extra.
3) If you choose to travel on the GE on a free day, the only cost you will have is the reservation fee.
4) Yes, you will always have to make reservations, with which ever Pass you have.
5) Swiss train passes offer no discounts for seniors.
6) I can't find any possibility to book for March/April 2011 too. Maybe it's best for you to send an e-mail
to the Rhätische Bahn.
7) Please view the answer given under 6). I'm sorry, I don't know either.
Many questions and answers can be found on the Railway FAQ
I really hope this helps!