About the Swiss Travel Pass Flex
Let's start with a brief summary:
- Free traveling for 3, 4, 8 or 15 days within one month. This is what you get on these days:
- Free traveling by trains, buses, boats and city transport;
- Cable cars, cogwheel trains and funiculars are discounted by 50%;
- Free entrance to museums.
- The Swiss Travel Pass Flex is available for 1st or 2nd class traveling;
- Children travel along for free;
- Swiss Travel Pass Flex Combi: special version of the Swiss Travel Pass Flex, which includes a Swiss Half Fare Card for half the normal price. This option is available until December 31, 2016;
- The Swiss Travel Pass Flex was called "Swiss Flexi Pass" until 2014.
Pros and cons of the Swiss Travel Pass Flex:
- we think that the Swiss Travel Pass Flex is pretty expensive. It may work for your itinerary, but be sure to do the math before you decide. Mostly, a Swiss Travel Pass is the better choice;
- the Swiss Travel Pass Flex Combi is worth your consideration if you stay for 16 days or longer,
Check if there are resellers who offer a discount on the pass.
WHERE IT'S VALID
See where you can travel with the Swiss Travel Pass Flex, and which attractions are included.
HOW TO USE
Learn how to use the Swiss Travel Pass Flex once you're in Switzerland.
Even more information and tips about the Swiss Travel Pass Flex.
How to choose the best rail pass, where to buy one, about seat reservations and much more.
Is something not clear yet? Just post your questions to the Swiss rail forum and get a quick answer.