Apr 2, 2016 - 9:36 AM
1. 8th June morning - Geneva to Interlaken OST by Golden Pass line and then to Wengen .night at Wengen
2. 9th June morning - Wengen to /Schilthorn in morning and in evening Cruise on lake Brienz or Thun (whichever is nearer).
3. 10th morning - travel from Wengen to Lucerne. Check in in a hotel and then go Arround Lucerne . Do one or two musuems and Mr Rigi.
4.11th morning - Wellheim Tell express to Locarno and back by train from Locarno to Lucerne. We have 1st class Swiss Travel Pass, this we decided as It looks very interesting different kinds of experience and we understand there is no cost to be paid.
5. 12th morning - Mt Titlus and city tour ( if possible would like to accomodate Pilatus on 3-5 days).
6. 13th June - Lucerne to ZURICH . Visit Rhine falls, cruise on Lake zurich ,visit Bahnhofstrasse and back to Lucerne 14th June - Lucerne to ZURICH and fly out yo India at 16::00 hrs. If possible would like to visit ZURICH old town.
thanks to you and Annika , it's your blogs that helped me make these plans. We prefer starting our day around 8 or 9 , will be obliged if you could help finding schedules with travel modes for the above.
thanks once again