Feb 23, 2013 - 5:24 AM
I am planning my trip to Swiss from Pairs and intend to stay 6/7 nights. I have some questions on using the Swiss Pass and need some advise on some of the Itinerary...
I planned to purchase a 4 days (2nd class) Swiss Pass and following are my plans and queries:
1. Paris > Geneva - Bought TGV already
2. Geneva (stay 2 Nights, already booked)
3. Geneva > Interlaken via Golden Pass
- I planned to activate my SWISS PASS here and make a reservation for "GENEVE - INTERLAKEN OST" route via LAUSANNE - MONTREUX - ZWEISIMMEN - SPIEZ. Is it possible to make this reservation online as I am afraid the "(GOLDENPASS PANORAMIC)" is fully booked?
4. Interlaken >Jungfrauoch - use Swiss Pass
- Is the route free from Interlaken to Wengen / Grindelwald?
- With Swiss Pass, from Wengen ~ Jungfrauoch, there's only 25% discount using Swiss Pass?
5. Wengen/ Grindelwald (stay for 1 night - is this really necessary?)
6. Interlaken > Lucerne - use Swiss Pass
7. Stay in Lucerne - (stay for X nights - could you advise how many days i should stay here? base on the tourist attract in this area)
7. Lucerne > Venice - Can you advise how to go about for this route? And is Swiss Pass applicable here?
Thanks All in Advance