SWISS TRANSFER

SWISS TRANSFER

Share this page on Facebook Share this page on Google+ Share this page on Twitter Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
roshi
roshi
1 post
Aug 26, 2011 - 5:56 AM
We are a group of 3 adults going to stayin Murren for 3 nights. I'm hoping to get confirmation that what we plan to do will be covered under the Swiss Transfer card.

2 people - ZURICH-OLTEN-BERN. Stopover in Bern for 5 hours, then BERN-INTERLAKEN-LAUTERBRUNNEN-MURREN-ALMENDHUBEL (nearest stop for our resort)
1 person - BASEL-OLTEN-BERN. Same stopover in Bern for 5 hours, then BERN-INTERLAKEN-LAUTERBRUNNEN-MURREN-ALMENDHUBEL

We'll be travelling back together from Murren directly to Zurich, staying a night there before flying out.
Please let me know if the stopover is ok, and that Almendhubel is included in the swiss transfer.

Thanks!
Roshi
Arno
Arno
7718 posts
expert &
Aug 26, 2011 - 6:37 AM
Hello Roshi,

Welcome on our website! I'm not quite sure if you're referring to the Swiss Card or the Swiss Transfer Ticket. In either case, the routes you described are the logical and quickest way to get from either Zurich or Basel to Mürren, which is what both the Swiss Card and Swiss Transfer Ticket fully cover. You are allowed to get off the train along the way (Bern in your case). The funicular to Allmendhubel is not included in the Swiss Transfer Ticket and 50% discounted if you have a Swiss Card. The pages I referred to link to a map where you can verify all of this. All purchase options are listed on those pages as well.

Have fun!
Last modified on Dec 28, 2014 - 4:31 PM by Arno

ALL SWISS RAIL PASSES

Find out how the several passes work, what they cost and where to buy.

More

HOW TO PICK THE BEST PASS

Having trouble finding the right rail pass? Learn how to pick the one that best fits your plans.

More

THINGS TO DO IN SWITZERLAND

Suggestions for day trips and hiking trails in the Swiss Alps.

More

THE HOTELS WE SUGGEST

Browse the hotels that we like. Budget hotels, hotels near the rail stations, mid class hotels, luxurious 5-star hotels, airport hotels and more.

More

More on MySwissAlps.com

Swiss tips in your mailbox

Sign up to receive our newsletter and the latest forum messages. The best way to prepare for your trip!

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They can arrange for your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2016