About the graubündenPASS
Read all about the graubündenPASS here! Let's start with a summary:
- Free unlimited traveling by train and bus in the canton of Graubünden;
- Selected cable cars are discounted by 50%;
- City transport in Chur is included for free;
- Various attractions and activities are discounted by 20%;
- Valid for 2 days within a week or 5 days within 2 weeks. There are no benefits on the remaining days;
- Available for 1st or 2nd class traveling;
- Children travel along at a low fixed price or free.
The graubündenPASS suits your plans if:
- you have planned non-daily traveling in Graubünden only. You'll save money as point to point tickets are more expensive;
- you prefer ticketless traveling. You don't need to get tickets for all transportation that is covered for free;
- your plans are not set in stone or you want to be flexible. The graubündenPASS allows spontaneous trips at no extra cost.
Note that only a few cable cars offer reduced fares. You may want to look into other passes too if you have planned to use cable cars that are not covered.
Check if there are resellers who offer a discount on the pass.
WHERE IT'S VALID
See where you can travel with the graubündenPASS, and which discounted attractions are included.
Even more information and tips about the graubündenPASS.
How to choose the best rail pass, where to buy one, about seat reservations and much more.
Is something not clear yet? Just post your questions to the Swiss rail forum and get a quick answer.