About the Regional Pass Lake Geneva - Alps
You can find all details about the Regional Pass Lake Geneva - Alps here. Please review this summary first:
- Enjoy 5 or 7 days of traveling by train, boat, bus and cable car in the Lake Geneva region.
- With a 5-day pass you get 2 days of free traveling and discounted traveling on the remaining 3 days.
- With a 7-day pass you get 3 days of free traveling and discounted traveling on the remaining 4 days.
- The passes are vailable for 1st or 2nd class traveling.
- Children travel along at a low fixed price or free.
The Regional Pass Lake Geneva - Alps suits your plans if:
- you have planned to travel in the Lake Geneva region only. You'll save money, as point to point tickets are more expensive;
- you prefer ticketless traveling. You don't need to get tickets on the free travel days.
- your plans are not set in stone or you want to be flexible. The Regional Pass Lake Geneva - Alps allows spontaneous trips at no extra cost.
Please review the validity map carefully to see where you can travel for free, and where you get discounts.
WHERE IT'S VALID
See where you can travel with the Regional Pass Lake Geneva, and which attractions are included.
How to choose the best rail pass, where to buy one, about seat reservations and much more.
Is something not clear yet? Just post your questions to the Swiss rail forum and get a quick answer.