Chocolate factory in Bernese Oberland?

• Fenojleslie
    Participant
    10 posts
    1 September 2018 at 22:37:10 #818187

Hi all,

Any suggestions for a trip to a chocolate factory ,is there one which makes toblerone? or anything that can be done preferable in bernese oberland or anywhere else will do if its worth visiting

Thanks

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    2 September 2018 at 11:20:25 #895431

Hi Fenojleslie,

We just returned from a wonderful 12 days throughout Switzerland. If you are going to be in the Bernese Oberland, there isn’t a chocolate factory per se, but we took a chocolate making class at the Funky Chocolate Club in Interlaken. It was a ton of fun!! The class lasts 90 minutes but you leave after a lot of chocolate tasting and making your own chocolate bars. Highly recommended!

Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    2 September 2018 at 15:08:18 #895432

Hi Fenojleslie,

I’ve never been to a chocolate factory before so I can’t give personal recommendations – I just buy to eat. :).

Have a look at the list here: http://www.myswitzerland.com/ en/chocolate-factories.html

Fenojleslie
    Participant
    10 posts
    2 September 2018 at 21:43:36 #895433

thanks lucas,was helpfull

Fenojleslie
    Participant
    10 posts
    2 September 2018 at 21:44:02 #895434

thanks keepfaith ,

will look into it

• The thread ‘Chocolate factory in Bernese Oberland?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11130 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.