Craft market or flea market in Montreux or Vevey?

• Felicity
    Participant
    4 posts
    24 April 2024 at 23:07:19 #1459697

Hello again everyone!

It looks like there is a craft and flea market every Friday from 8-19:00 in Montreux. Can anyone confirm if this information is accurate and current? I found it here.

Is there also a similar artisan market on another day in nearby Vevey? I thought I read that somewhere but I can’t find it now.

Thank you for any help you can offer!

• Yolanda
    2412 posts
    25 April 2024 at 22:19:05 #1461426

Hi Felicity,

In Vevey, there is a flea market every Tuesday & Saturday at the “Place du Marché” and also, every first Saturday of the month you will find a flea market at the “Place Robin”.

Montreux, it’s every Friday as far as I know. You may want to confirm with the tourist office to be sure.

In case you need any additional ideas for thing to do in and around Montreux, you can take a look here:

Kind regards,

Yolanda

Felicity
    Participant
    4 posts
    26 April 2024 at 23:01:00 #1464122

Thank you, Yolanda! I had heard of a (fresh produce) market in Vevey on those days but I didn’t realize it was also a flea market. Great!

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11190 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.