Left luggage service or lockers at Domodossola?

• Kaneohe
    Participant
    13 posts
    29 March 2024 at 12:45:15 #1340455

I will have approximately 1hr 45min between trains at Domodossola.

1. Does the train station have lockers or a place where I can leave my luggage while exploring the town?
    2. Can you offer recommendations on what to do in Domo for that short period of time?

Thank you!

• Effortlessly learn from the questions and answers in the forum. Receive a daily e-mail with new discussions.

Anna
    6384 posts
    30 March 2024 at 13:31:56 #1342933

Hi Kaneohe,

I think there there is a luggage storage facility just outside Domodossola train station,  at Via Geremia Bonomelli. It was opened recently in 2023. It might be best to contact the Domodossola tourist office for more information.

Regards,

Anna.

Yolanda
    2373 posts
    31 March 2024 at 17:32:59 #1343307

Hi Kaneohe,

Domodossola is an historic old town.  You could enjoy a leisurely walk through the town enjoying the medieval architecture and the numerous churches in this small town.  If there on a Saturday, there is the weekly market from 10:00 to 14:00 on the Piazza del Mercato.

Kind regards,

Yolanda

• The thread ‘Left luggage service or lockers at Domodossola?’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11070 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.