Hi, we are staying in Montreux(in and out from Geneva) on May 27,28,29. Initially we were planning to go to Jungfrau. Since we want to experience rotairs and gondolas, we want to go to Titlis in one of the days. We are planning to buy swiss pass for 3 of us(14yr teenager) so that we can use the pass from Geneva to Montreux, goldenpass line, Chocolate train and for rot air tickets.
Can you please answer to my specific questions below?
1) Is the Swiss Pass covered 100% from Montreux to Luzern/Engelberg on Goldenpass line? or is it covered 50%?
2) Is it covered 100% or 50% on Chocolate train?
3) Is one day enough to go to Titlis? we want to catch the early morning goldenpass line train and plan to reach Engelberg by 12 or 1pm. We don’t know how much time is needed to stay and look around at Titlis? what is the average time people spend in that area?
4) We want to start getting back to Montreux by regular regional train at the most by 4pm.
Please let me know going to Titlis is possible this way or we’re rushing ourselves?
- The thread ‘Montreux to Luzerne with swiss pass’ is closed to new replies.