Schilthorn group discount with Swiss Travel Pass

• Dalmascat
    Participant
    11 posts
    12 July 2022 at 20:36:43 #827758

Hello,

It is my understanding that we can get a group rate for Schilthorn since we all have a 3 day Swiss Travel Pass, at the rate of 30 CHF.

I have already put in the time table reservations with SBB. The Pass gets us to Murren, but how do I get the actual Group Ticket from Murren to Schilthorn at this group rate? On the SBB site, there is a checkbox for the ‘GA 2nd class Travel Card’ but not for the Swiss Travel Pass. How do I get the 30 CHF rate? What checkbox do I check?

Also, can I get the Group Ticket the same day and still get the time I sent in for the reservation with SBB on my Dossier ? Where do I get the ticket…. at the Wengen Train station, the one we are close to? On the SBB site, it says I have to get group ticket 2 days before. but the Schilthorn site, it says same day. So confusing.

See screen print attached.

Thank you,

Dora Dalmas

• The thread ‘Schilthorn group discount with Swiss Travel Pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11230 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.