Hi, I’m new to the forum and had some questions about reservations when you have the Swiss Pass. On RailEurope, when I search book a reservation for your pass from Zurich to Geneva, it is recommended. Should I actually book a reservation or just hop on a train in Zurich since the reservation is not required. I was wondering if I needed (absolutely needed reservations) for the following trips if I have the Swiss Pass.
1. Zurich to Bern (It is available and recommended to reserve seats, but when I talked to a RailEurope worker, they said it wasn’t needed)
2. Bern to Lucerne
3 Lucerne to Zurich
4. Zurich to Interlaken (They are available to reserve, but at high prices, can’t I just hop on)
5. Interlaken to Zurich (Same story as number 4)
6. Zurich to Geneva
7. Geneva to Zermatt (I checked online and they said it wasn’t reservable, as in you could hop on)
- The thread ‘Swiss Pass and reservations’ is closed to new replies.