Swiss pass or Swiss flex pass

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    20 August 2012 at 15:01:24 #805549

Can you tell me which you think would be the best option for us. There will be 6 of us traveling in Oct. we will spend 8 days in Switzerland with a home base of K
    Lake Brienz. We will be doing many day trips. Ie. jungfrau Region, montreux, Lucerne, Zermatt etc. on the 8th day we will split 3 and 3 going to Austria and Italy. Here is my question I feel with the research I have done that the Swiss Pass buy one get one would be our best option. We could all do a buy one and end up with 2 4 day passes, which would cover our whole trip with exception of some private trips and would cost approx 260 CHF. Or do we go Swiss Flex Pass which I believe is more expensive and I don’t see that the benefits would be better.. Thanks for the help.

• The thread ‘Swiss pass or Swiss flex pass’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11230 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.