Thank you to “Anni”

• mbrichardson
    Participant
    14 posts
    10 June 2023 at 19:24:42 #830030

Dear Anni,

I just want to thank you this trip report, http://www.myswissalps.com/forum/topic/two-weeks-in-the-engadine-early-october.

We will be in Sils Maria the last week of September and we’ll be staying at Hotel Maria as well. We are in our late 60’s and the hikes you took/described suit us perfectly well. Oh and your photos are just stunning. Regrettably, we don’t have two weeks 😕 (I wish I had seen this trip report earlier) but that leaves more areas to explore for “next time”😊. Thank you again!

• Annika
    7140 posts
    14 June 2023 at 11:39:36 #955191

How kind of you to express your gratitude to Anni and her wonderful trip report. Let’s hope she reads your message. I hope you’ll have agreat time in Sils Maria. It’s such a beautiful place!

Stay informed and inspired with the latest forum discussions e-mailed to you every day. Valuable questions and answers to help with your travel planning.

Anni
    Participant
    13 posts
    14 June 2023 at 20:00:44 #955192

So nice to hear my trip report influenced your decision! I’m sure you will enjoy Sils Maria as much as I did. In fact, if all the planets align correctly, I will be returning to Sils in early October. Fingers crossed!

mbrichardson
    Participant
    14 posts
    29 September 2023 at 8:08:15 #955193

Hi Anni!!!

It was so nice to meet you!

Ed and Mila

Anni
    Participant
    13 posts
    29 September 2023 at 14:56:04 #955194

Oh my gosh, we already knew each other before we met! I enjoyed having dinners with you. Happy travels.

• The thread ‘Thank you to “Anni”’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11340 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.