Visit of Evolene and Pyramides d”Euseigne

• Swiss_Sights
    Participant
    100 posts
    4 November 2023 at 13:44:45 #830958

In August this year, I visited the beautiful village of Evolène and the unique Pyramides d’Euseigne in Valais. Evolène is a very beautiful traditional village with many beautiful old houses and good restaurants. If you drive up to Evolène in the Val Hérens, you pass some of the most unique and geologically significant sights in the Alps. A visit is worthwhile in any case. I have captured my impressions of this excursion in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAlOZu_wXbM

• Anna
    6390 posts
    4 November 2023 at 16:50:35 #959126

Hi Martin,

Thanks for taking the time to share your insight and video.

Indeed, the region of Valais has lots to offer. Evolene is in my bucket list.

regards,

Anna

traveljet
    Participant
    388 posts
    6 November 2023 at 1:57:53 #959127

Hi Swiss Sights, thanks for the little “tour” – clear video of the lovely village without pounding music😁. I have subscribed to your channel.

Danielsan
    Participant
    634 posts
    7 November 2023 at 4:12:52 #959128

Hi Swiss Sights,

This looks like a charming, very ‘Swiss’ village. Beautiful video. Thanks for sharing.

Regards

Danielsan

Swiss_Sights
    Participant
    100 posts
    7 November 2023 at 20:00:30 #959129

Hello everyone, thank you very much for your comments on Evolène and the accompanying video! In addition to the village of Evoléne and the Pyramides d’Euseingne, it’s also worth making a detour to the imposing Grande Dixence dam!

@traveljet: Thank you for subscribing my channel 🙂

Have a nice week!

Martin

• The thread ‘Visit of Evolene and Pyramides d”Euseigne’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11090 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.