€ 80 Summer Sale discount on passes & tickets

Print this page
Create an account to receive an e-mail when someone replies to this thread
This thread is closed. You are welcome to log in and submit a new thread.
Arno
Arno
14101 posts
expert &
Jun 12, 2019 - 7:47 AM

Hello travelers,

Rail Europe offers an € 80 discount on orders from € 880, or the equivalent in your currency. Please find details and the promo codes on the website for your country:

Please note:

• This promotion expires on 25 June 2019, or sooner (the number of promo codes that can be applied is limited);
  • The discount can be used for all products: train passes, train tickets and even attraction tickets;
  • If you can't take advantage of this promotion, please check www.myswissalps.com/tr ain/ticketspasses/prom otions for other options.
Last modified on Jun 12, 2019 - 7:51 AM by Arno
AmeerM
AmeerM
1 post
Jun 13, 2019 - 3:10 AM

Hi Arno,

Does this apply to rail passes - i.e the swiss rail pass ?

Arno
Arno
14101 posts
expert &
Jun 13, 2019 - 6:19 AM

Hi AmeerM,

Welcome to MySwissAlps! Sure, it applies to all products, including the Swiss Travel Pass: www.myswissalps.com/sw isstravelpass/promotio ns.

Ltboulton
Ltboulton
8 posts
Jun 15, 2019 - 4:48 PM

Tried to use both links to avail of either discount. the Jungfraujoch promotion link does not allow you to buy a ticket to Jungfraujoch, but only the Swiss Travel Pass, and the E80 discount link does not have an obvious place to buy the Swiss Travel pass or a place to insert the promotion code

Arno
Arno
14101 posts
expert &
Jun 15, 2019 - 5:06 PM in reply to Ltboulton

Hi Ltboulton,

The Jungfraujoch promotion is explained here, and it includes a link to the Jungfraujoch ticket page: www.myswissalps.com/fo rum/topic/free-reservations-to-jungfraujoch-more-discounts.

If you want to take advantage of the promotion discussed here in this thread, then go to Rail Europe's Swiss Travel Pass page if that's what you want to buy. Here's their page on their Canadian website, for example: https://www.raileurope .ca/pass/swiss-pass-5934. You can also use the search box on their website to get there. There will be a "Promo code or gift card" box as you complete your order.

Enjoy your trips!

Last modified on Jun 15, 2019 - 5:08 PM by Arno
Ltboulton
Ltboulton
8 posts
Jun 15, 2019 - 6:14 PM in reply to Arno

Thanks Arno. I assume these discounts are mutually exclusive, ie you have to do one or the other. in your view if you had to do one and not the other, which will be the better deal? I am not certain what the coupon book gives you. thanks in advance.

Arno
Arno
14101 posts
expert &
Jun 15, 2019 - 6:24 PM in reply to Ltboulton

You're welcome! Yes, they are mutually exclusive as they are offered by different retailers. Assuming you're not traveling with a large group, I'd probably go for the €80/$100 discount as that's good immediate value. The free Jungfraujoch reservations are good too, but cost less if you purchase them yourself. There's a link to the Swiss Coupon Pass in the thread I linked to. You can see there what's included.

maniimjach
maniimjach
26 posts
Jun 16, 2019 - 5:36 PM in reply to Arno

Arno, I dont see the option to enter the pass, just the point to point tickets.

fletch182
fletch182
12 posts
Jun 17, 2019 - 1:56 AM

Thank you so much for the notification. Just took advantage of the promotion and saved the $100, which we will apply towards our Jungfraujoch journey. You have placed a smile in my day.

Arno
Arno
14101 posts
expert &
Jun 17, 2019 - 5:13 AM in reply to maniimjach

Hi Maniimjach,

Does the below page not work for you?

https://www.raileurope .com/pass/swiss-pass-5934

Perhaps I didn't understand your question. If you still have issues, please provide more information about what exactly does not work for you. Thanks!

Arno
Arno
14101 posts
expert &
Jun 17, 2019 - 5:14 AM in reply to fletch182

Glad to hear that Fletch182! Enjoy your trip!

fletch182
fletch182
12 posts
Jun 19, 2019 - 6:03 PM in reply to Arno

Arno: just received my tickets and realized I purchased the flex pass instead of the saver pass. The price came out the same, so not worried about that. I’m assuming we can use the flex pass for continuous days of travel? Thanks for your time.

Arno
Arno
14101 posts
expert &
Jun 19, 2019 - 6:31 PM in reply to fletch182

Hi Fletch182,

You can use the days on the Swiss Travel Pass Flex as you like, all in a row or with breaks: www.myswissalps.com/sw isstravelpassflex/howt ouse.

More about Swiss trains and rail passes

More on MySwissAlps.com

Get a free account to plan your trip

Planning your trip is much easier with a free MySwissAlps account. Learn all about Switzerland and get in touch with us quickly if you have questions.

Learn more

Get a customized itinerary for your trip

Let Swiss travel consultants create a customized itinerary. They will book your entire trip.

More
© MySwissAlps.com 2002-2019