Mar 24, 2011 - 11:09 AM
This is my first time visiting switzerland. I have the following plan for 2 adults from Singapore
1) Day 1 from Zurich airport to Interlarken ==> stay for 3days
2)Day 4 from Interlaken to Zermatt ==> stay for 2 days
3) Day 6 travel from Zermatt to St Moritz by Glacier Express ==> stay for 3 days
4) Day 9 travel to Zurich and stay for 3 days
I have brought the 15days swiss pass for this travel.
Please help me with the following questions:
1) I would like to have a relaxing trip, would my plan be too much place?
2) i have not plan the place of interest to visit for Interlaken, Zermatt , St Moritz and Zurich. Could you give me some suggestion?. I am interested in natural scenery, park , lake or easy hike of course good food.
3) Where can i look up for the place of interest for the place i plan to visit?
4) Where can i find the info for local tram and bus route? Timetable, the station within the city.
5) If the hotel i book is far away from the train station, is there taxi available?
6) How to hire a taxi ? How is the charges like?
7) With my swiss pass can i use it for local tram and all buses?
Thanks in advance for your patient to read all the question i have.