About the Swiss Half Fare Card
All information about the Swiss Half Fare Card is here. Let's start with a summary:
- You get a 50% discount on tickets for trains, buses, boats, city transport and mountain transport;
- You can optionally buy additional Saver Day Passes or 1-day travelpasses;
- The validity of the card is one month;
- You can purchase 1st or 2nd class discounted train tickets;
- Children travel along for free.
The Swiss Half Fare Card is the right choice if:
- you have planned just a few or relatively short trips. You'll save money as the regular fare is more expensive. For frequent and longer trips you'd better consider the Swiss Travel Pass;
- you don't mind buying tickets for each trip.
WHERE IT'S VALID
See where you can travel with the Swiss Half Fare Card, and which attractions are discounted.
HOW TO USE
Learn how to use the Swiss Half Fare Card once you're in Switzerland.
Even more information and tips about the Swiss Half Fare Card.
How to choose the best rail pass, where to buy one, about seat reservations and much more.
Is something not clear yet? Just post your questions to the Swiss rail forum and get a quick answer.