Easy family hiking from Grindelwald, 3 days

• Removed user
    Participant
    72625 posts
    5 March 2019 at 17:21:22 #820240

Hello guys

I will be visiting Switzerland from 30 May to 2 June this year. I am accompanied by my wife and 2 kids (below 12 years). We plan to reach Grindelwald from Paris through TGV (through Bern) on 30 May. So I believe, if we start through early TGV from Paris we will reach Grindelwald by 4 pm and would not have much energy left to do much. In Grindelwald we are staying for 3 nights (30,31 May and 1 June). On 2nd June we must leave Grindelwald early to catch our flight back from Geneva.

So basically we have 2 days (31 May and 1 June) to explore around Grindelwald. I know its not much but I plan to visit again for sure. We plan to do Jungfraujoch (if weather permits, so we have not booked tickets yet) on 1 day. So we have one day left. Please suggest some easy hiking trails which our family with kids can do for 2 days (If Jungfraujoch gets cancelled because of weather).

I will be buying Half Fare Card with Family Card.

Please advise and thanks in advance.

Sanjay

• The thread ‘Easy family hiking from Grindelwald, 3 days’ is closed to new replies.

About MySwissAlps

We’re passionate tourists and locals. We share tips about how to plan a trip to Switzerland. MySwissAlps was founded in 2002.

Get a free account for a worry-free trip

• Join our 11070 members and ask us questions in the forum
  • Access to member-only promotions
  • Detailed maps and weather forecasts

Planning your first Switzerland adventure?

Get a jump-start with Annika’s 20-minute e-mail course, “Switzerland for beginners”. Subscribe to our newsletter to unlock the course.